COMS provide boat and other vessel salvage service. Using leading industry techniques, here is how it works:
- Contact us to enquire about your boat salvage.
- We will arrange a time and date to go out to inspect your boat and its position in the Greater Sydney Region.
- Once your boat has been inspected, we will provide you with a quote and a method of the salvage operation.
- When the quote is accepted we will arrange a suitable date and time to salvage your boat.
- COMS salvage dive team will arrive at the specified time and evaluate your boat, its position and any potential hazards. We use a variety of float techniques to get your boat to the surface undamaged.
- We will then pump out any excess water and provide buoyancy so the boat can be towed to a marina, boat yard or boat ramp for assessment.
Contact us now for a quick quote and let’s recover your sunken boat before any more damage is caused.